Triple Clicks

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Opening Post

Hello everybody!

I am starting this blog to share mostly my grocery savings after I grocery shop, but also my meal plan, recipes and anything else that I think might help other moms. I'm a stay at home mom so we are a one income on a tight budget. We only grocery shop once a month.  We are trying to eat healthy but find it hard on our tight budget, so we do what we can. I keep reading blogs on this subject, but it seems everyone I find is from Ohio and those prices are a lot cheaper than here, and stores are different. 
My husband and I have three kids and my child from who is with us part time.  That gives us a 9 year old, a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a six week old. As any mom can imagine this makes a grocery shopping trip very interesting. We live in a small town and have to commute 45 minutes to get to Sioux Falls. I typically shop at Sunshine Foods, Fareway Foods, The Old Home Bakery, Hy-Vee and Sam's Club.  But that list also depends on the ads.  
I plan on sharing my grocery list with prices and sale prices, what I actually finish at-each store and total.  Also my meal plans (although it does vary through the month sometimes) and recipes.  
You can follow me on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/twoodyhidalgo/ 
As soon as I figure out how to put the link on, I'll get it on there so you can pin.  

Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment