Triple Clicks

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ads are Out! Shopping Trip For July 4th

Yes, you read that right, I'm shopping on the 4th of July. Am I crazy? Yes. But, in all fairness, it's mostly my husband's fault.  LOL He's getting extra hours in at work Friday so we are shopping while he is working. 

I was really hoping for some good deals seeing as it's a holiday, but I guess good deals are out the window anymore. HyVee has a great deal on ground beef at $2.99 for a pound chub-hopefull they won't put a limit on it before I get there. Sunshine beats that deal at $2.49 a pound. Fareway and Sunshine are having two day sales on the 2nd and 3rd, but not the fourth. 

My biggest hurdle this week is seeing if Eva will get over the pox by shopping day. She still has a few blister that haven't popped. 

Here's the links for the ads. Enjoy!

HyVee
Fareway
Sunshine Foods


No comments:

Post a Comment