Triple Clicks

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Trial and Error

I've been trying a lot of new recipes lately.. Most of them are not turning out..  

I found a bag of apples in my deep freezer... so I attempted applesauce-just threw them in the crock pot...Yeah-don't do that.. The birds seemed to enjoy it though. :D

I'm also TRYING to make yogurt... That's not working out so great either.  I think it might be because I'm using low fat milk instead of whole milk-but I honestly have no idea.  Attempt number 2 will happen this week.  

There have been a few recipes that have been good. My mom brought up a pork chop recipe when she came to visit.  You mix Parmesan, Italian bread crumbs (I crunch up about a cup of croutons), garlic, onion, salt and pepper (tablespoon of each).  Pack all that on your pork chop then bake in the oven at 350 for 30-45 minutes depending on thickness of your chop.  I've been making chicken Caesar salad, too.  That's good and even the kids like it.   I found this recipe for the kids, they went fast and were even approved by my husband. I did leave the topping off but oh my, still good. 

I had been making skirts in the spring... well, some of those just didn't work out-so I had to take them apart.. The material is sitting there to try again.  

I can't say I'm doing too much out of the ordinary housekeeping around here.  We are still trying to get in the groove of school. Hannah has started teething, one tooth in already and she's only 4 1/2 months old!   Mornings have been rough around here the last couple of weeks.  Hannah and teething just don't get along. We've been using the amber teething necklace, homeopathic teething tablets and toys.  

Well... I think that's about all that's going on around here.  

Have a great week! 

~Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment