Triple Clicks

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

This and That

I have nothing to write about this week. 

No, really, I don't...  I'm out.  Nada.  Not a thing... So I'll ramble a bit and catch you up on news around here.   

The big news (for our 7 year old anyway).. I have a cyst on my foot.. It's about an inch in diameter... SO I get to go get it aspirated.  Andrew has been trying all week to weasel his way into going.  Nope. Not gonna happen kid.  He's convinced he needs to see what it is EXACTLY.  

I just want the day over with and my foot to stop hurting. 

We are in our third week of school.   Andrew is doing awesome in first grade.  He's really liking it and is, mostly, working hard.  Eva is breezing through Kindergarten.  I'm trying to take it a little slow I know she is learning what she needs to be learning.  Grace is loving doing her ABCs 'just for daddy'!!  She is almost done with her 'c' week, so she'll get to be a bit ahead, but that's ok.  Hannah just isn't sure why she can't tickle Andrew while he's sitting on that chair! LOL  

I am working on some bags for my sister.  She's a doula in Nebraska and needed some bags to help keep her doppler, fetascope and stethoscope organized.  This is something I've never done, but I'm figuring it out!!  

I also am planning out a few different quilts... Hopefully soon.  Superhero fabric is EXPENSIVE!!!   

Other than that, things are pretty well normal around here.. We are still adjusting to Dennis being on a 4 day schedule..  Hopefully soon things will slow down so we can spend one of his Wednesdays off at home.   Seems since he started it, we've had to be going somewhere.  

Dennis and I are both working on getting healthy.  He is trying to make it to 2400 steps a day and usually making it.  Which is awesome.  I try to make it to 4000 steps a day...  The days we can't walk I try to do some sort of aerobics program through the Roku.  Which of course the kids have to help with.   Though I quickly figured out I just can't do something with heavy exercise every day of the week.   So I'm aiming for 4 days out of the week and if I feel up to more then I walk laps in the house.   

Well. That's all there is to report on.  


Have a great week!

~Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment