Triple Clicks

Monday, December 11, 2017

It's December Already?

About every three months or so I tell myself I need to make a plan about blog posts.  

About every four months I still haven't done it.  

Then guess where we end up? A month without a blog post.  

Oops. 

So. Here we go.  

My plans.  But we all know how plans go (I think I hear laughing somewhere....or maybe it's just in my head.) 

On the home school front,  we have two more weeks then we'll taking a break... My calendar says two weeks.. We'll see how long we last.. The break we took for Thanksgiving, Andrew was begging for chores by day 2. Guess who can do laundry now!! Grace got done with her preschool papers, but I didn't think she was quite ready for the kindergarten level, so I found a book on Amazon.  She's enjoying it.   We are definitely using what we have around the house for math, science and geography next year.  I think we'll keep doing Abeka Phonics for Andrew, but we'll see after I look through choices.  (So that's a future blog post... next spring.. after I figure things out lol.)  

But for now.  Focus. 

I was able to get fabric on the Black Friday sales.  So that's a blog post, at least one, after I vacuum. 

We also got rid the troublesome air beds we've been sleeping on since May and we have a memory foam.  I'll get a blog post going on that, too.   

And a blog post on what I use all this fabric for I have stocked up.  That could get interesting.. I admit to being a fabric hoarder and all this fabric has to find a purpose or go away.  

This week I'll also get a shopping post out as it's grocery week.  

So. That's my grand plans.  We'll see how it comes along. 

Have a great week!! 

~Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment