Triple Clicks

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fun Shopping Trip

The kids and I went shopping yesterday. 

Not quite sure I would call it fun, but I got a few things I needed. 

My husband decided we need another potty chair for downstairs, we are working on potty training our 2 1/2 year old.. I also needed some sewing supplies, a part for the lawn mower and wanted to go to Dollar Tree, just because. I did have a few other stores on my list, but Andrew started throwing fits and those stores did not get gone to. 

Our lawn mower (I truly have no idea how old it is) decided it was going to have a cracked fuel line... Very nice. Filled the gas tank up, and out pours gas. Thankfully a neighbor helped pull the fuel line off the carburetor and we got the majority of the gas. (I only look like I know what I'm talking about because I called my dad!) So... I went the local parts store (Sturdevants around here) and got a new fuel line.. According to the guy at the store, I just need some muscle and it's pretty easy to fix. Since I really don't like the small engine mechanic here in town, I am doing this on my own. Thank you YouTube videos and a daddy a phone call away. And possibly the neighbor-we'll see if he sees me. That part cost $1.60.

I decided to hit Walmart so I didn't drag my toddlers through 4 different specialty stores. 
Potty Chair $9.88
Elastic for sewing 2 at 1.77 total of $3.54
Three White thread spools at $2.27 each $6.81
One Beige thread spool at $2.27
Bra extender $1.77
Total of $27.04
I realized I forgot nursing pads. So I'm going without disposables for another week, I only use them when I go to the city, anyway. 

Dollar Tree
Horse Toy 
Animal Crackers-2 (kids say they taste like ginger, pink bag of frosted)
Rubber Ball-2
Little Girl Hair Clips-2
Dish Soap
Cookies for mommy
2 4 pack juice boxes
The kids got toys before Andrew decided he was going to be naughty. He lost his shortly after for a few hours. 
Total of 11.66

We stopped at Subway and got lunch for everybody-the kids got some awesome reusable little back pack things with their meals. 

I wanted to get me an ice coffee... But thanks to construction and traffic I couldn't get to where I wanted to go. 

On the list for today is fixing the lawn mower, laundry, walk, dishes, lunch in crock pot at noon (Sesame seed chicken), plant tomatoes and cucumbers-I know, I'm LATE..might get some pots and plant them inside since I caught the dog digging up my potatoes. That's all I can think of for now, but I know I have a ton more to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment