Triple Clicks

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

What Meal Plan?

Yep. Only took me a week lol. I attempted a meal plan this week... But out of two days, I've done one of the meals on the meal plan. So I give up for this week lol. 

Our meals are sort of up in the air right now, so I'm taking what we have in the fridge and making meals from that as the turkey thaws. 

I have been keeping up with baking, but have to go to the store today to do much more as I only have one egg left.  Bread, cookies and popcorn chicken are all on the list for week.  

I'm also in the process of making Grace some warmer soft-soled baby shoes with the weather getting cold.  But I must admit, compared to last week, I feel like I'm being lazy. I did get the bathroom scrubbed(minus the clogged up sink) and have been keeping the kids' rooms cleaned.. I have to clean our room deeply and go back to the hardware store tomorrow to get plastic to cover the windows. This will help keep the drafts out during the winter and into the summer, hopefully the cat won't shred them this year, just find them in the hardware department at your favorite box store or at a hardware store.  3M Makes the best in my opinion, but I have used other brands. 

Have a good week y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment