Triple Clicks

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Ads Are out! Shopping Trip 2/12

Whew! Ads are out again! And I'm very happy to say my shopping is (at least for this month) back to early Thursday morning. Stores won't be as busy. I'm happy about it. :) 

Enjoy your ad shopping. 

Hy-Vee
Fareway
Sunshine Foods

 My menu plan isn't so grea this month, in fact, I only have half my meals planned-but I'm getting plenty of yummy meat so it shouldn't be a problem.  

For Breakfast: Eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, toast, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, cold cereal 

For Lunches: Tuna (of some sort...), salads for hubby, mac & cheese, quesadillas, cheese sandwiches and chips

For Suppers: tacos, chili, Creamy chicken and broccoli, lemon mustard chicken, pineapple chicken stir fry

One of our supper meals is birthday dinner for Grace (she is turning one on the 17th!!!) and for Hubby.. Since Grace is too little to really care what we do, we are doing the meal that Dennis wants (his mom bought steak) and the cake for Grace. I'm also going to get Dennis some GOOD ice cream (all we have local is Blue Bunny and limited flavors) and pray it doesn't melt on the way home. 

I just finished my list and am pretty sure I am not missing a thing, I'm set to be right around $303 again.  I figured high on the chicken, because I never know how many pounds whole chicken or chicken parts are until I'm at the store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment